Thursday, September 11, 2008

My little Monkey!

Jayden got this baby for her birthday and just loves it!! She's always giving it kisses and playing with it. What a sweetie!
Here's the little monkey part!! She is just innocently playing with a car, and then, as quick as a wink, she's on the chair!!!
What?? I'm innocent!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Jayden is so cute, and starting to get into mischief. Love it! I love the new layout of your blog too!

Unknown said...

She looks so much like you!! Beautiful!

Colleen said...

What is it with babies and climbing? I think it is to make us gray prematurely just for the fun of it. Luke still isn't walking, but he sure can climb!

Barlow Family said...

That's so so cute! Love the pictures!

camille said...

I love it, way way way way too cute! I love her little pg tails too!