Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Sun Fun!

Rachel really wanted to try out this frog pool, so I finally set it up. I wish I would have bought it sooner! The girls loved it (although it was meant for just Jayden). I was able to fill the small part with warm water and then they had cold sprinkling on them ....thanks sunshine!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I am surprised Jayden didn't mind the cold sprinkles! I have pics of Josh screaming at that age when we tried to get him in the sprinkler. That is a CU-UTE pool! And I am jealous of your warmth there, we still have a lot of sun, but it is definitely cooling down. Awww, it's making me homesick!

camille said...

ahhh, so cute, at least they are having a great time!

Chalonn said...

looks like you've taken full advantage of the sun..way to go!

curly girl said...

Are we not having the BEST September weather EVER?!? LOVE IT!

Paige said...

Laine has the same suit as Rachel! I'm so glad we're having this sunshine so we can finally enjoy some more summer things. Looks like fun at your house.