Monday, September 29, 2008

Not til your 30!

My brother's wedding was a couple weeks ago, and Rachel was the flower girl, of course! The ring bearer was from the bride's side of the family and his name was Caleb. Rachel and Caleb were attached at the hip almost the whole time. I made her sit to eat and then she kept asking me where "her boy" was. It was really cute, but it also made me a little sad. I know it will be a while before it happens, hopefully when she's 30, but I wasn't ready for Rachel to be thinking about getting married! Her and Caleb practiced at my brother's wedding and they even danced together, it was quite cute. Here are some photos of the future couple. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OHMYGOSH that is the most precious thing I've seen! Your little girls is incredibly beautiful m'dear. You should lock her away till she's....yep, 30!

Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes. :)

Colleen said...

So cute! Rachel really does look like a little bride, I can see what got you a nervous!

emily said...

so darling!

Paige said...

She's so sweet, looks so pretty in her dress with her date. Time is flying by so fast it won't be long before you're posting homecoming dance pictures of her...

Kedra Simpson said...

oh, my goodness that is cute and what a beautiful dress. i was just about to blog about olivia's recent discovery of marriage...she talks about it all the time. They are too young!!

kelly said...

definitely takes after her gorgeous mama!
she looks so beautiful and grown up in that dress!

Anna Lynne said...

wow! look at her in that dress! she is so beautiful! I try not to think about my girls getting married. 3 weddings starts to make me hyperventilate!

Anonymous said...

I told Rachel she wasn't supposed to outshine the bride - but I don't think she knew what I meant. The wedding will happen someday - but not for many years. Just keep doing what you're doing and enjoy the moments. And I think since life expectancy keeps going up, you should push for 35... :)