Last week it was supposed to get to 80 degrees. I took the opportunity to go to Greenlake with the family (and the boy I watch: Jordan). It was overcast and not too warm, until we were about to leave! Needless to say we did not go to the wading pool. Rachel was a little bummed, but she loved the playground. We had a little snack and a fun jaunt back to the car. After Brett whining that his feet hurt we all relaxed in the car. I'm glad we went and we had tons of fun, but I was really hoping for the outdoor swimming experience one more time this year. Now fall is in tow and we're stuck with the indoor pools, which I am of course grateful for. Here's a few photos of our adventure (Rachel was getting tired and Brett is such a softie, so he carried her!).
Monday, October 6, 2008
Green Lake - Finally!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Looks like a lovely time together! We should have met up with you...
I love that playground. Greenlake is a great place to go with kids. We always hit it when we are nearby!
Hottie and softie? What does that mean? Do I want to know...?
Michelle Dickson!!! Where is your mind?!?!?! I'm telling your bishop...J/K. Love ya!
Love the pictures girl! OH, and love your shirt too! OHHHH,and even more so I love the pic of Brett giving the piggy back ride to Rachel and then Chewy walking along side! PERFECT girl!!!
Oooooh, what fun! Darlin', we only live three blocks away from there!! Cassie would have loved to have seen her old flame Chewie!!
You look wonderful btw!
looks fun! Glad you enjoyed the good weather while it lasted!
Post a Comment