Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Studious Learner!

This was too cute! Jayden has now mastered the chair and will just climb on it, sit and read or play at the little table. She thinks she's so big when she does this and she's so proud of herself.

I know the books upside down, but hey it's still stinkin cute!!
Jayden is also very stylish. Her newest trend is the shape sorter on her head...I know, why didn't we think of it first?? I love this giraffe outfit. It also has a cute hat and gloves that go with it. I'll have to put those on her when it's a little cooler outside. Thanks to big sis for all the stylish clothes!
Thanks for looking at yet MORE photos of Jayden!

2 comments:

The Nedrys said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the giraffe outfit...so stinking cute on such a darling, sweet little girl!

Colleen said...

I love when these little ones sit on the chairs like they are just one of the big people. So cute!