Okay, so I know this is really corny, but I am actually nervous for the next book in the Twilight series to come out! What will happen...will Bella turn into a vampire, or decide to live a semi-normal life? Will she choose an unknown path...will it be all I've been hoping for?????? The book is in stores at midnight, and mine is on reserve, but I need sleep so I will get it in the morning...then I will be out of commission for the next 2-3 hours!! Is anyone else out there as crazy as I am???? I wish there was some cure for this ridiculous obsession!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are definitely not alone because I need it as soon as your done!!! Go Jacob ;)
I totally would have been at a midnight party to get my book had I not been on vacation. I'm tapping into extreme willpower and not buying it until we get home so that I can ignore the kids for a couple of days and read it.
the sunday paper had an article on the front page about people all over the WORLD flocking to forks wa to get pictures of the house deemed 'bellas' and where dr. cullens parks! we are not alone! it is so much fun to be so engrossed in something so imaginatory. the books really have a way of transporting you to their lives and pretty soon nothing in your own has gotten done.
jordan has our copy at girls camp this week, but as soon as she gets here i will so be snatching it from her! {so i hope she finishes it!}
btw- i wish my boyfriend was a vampire! so romantic!
hey!!!!
what's up with the comment moderation? are you being stocked? haha
Post a Comment