Okay, so I bought the final book at 10am Saturday morning and I was finished by the end of the day: In between chapters I had kids to take care of: dang it! Just kidding. I must say that I was a little frustrated with the book, but by the end I was a happy camper! I don't want to give anything away if you haven't read it yet: let's just say the author threw a couple of curve balls! Anyone else finished??? Only one other friend of mine finished and I am just waiting for my other friends to finish so I can chat. I know that everyone has a life, but please hurry!!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am just reading the first one for the first time. I have jitters because everyone is so obsessed with it I am scared to not totally love it. I may get shunned by my friends! Glad to know I will be happy with the end though...three and a half books to go!
i'm reading it now!
trying to beat jordan at it, but lets face it, she's 13 and has no reponsabilities. so she can just lay around, read and rub it in that she knows whats happening! i'm hoping to sit and finish it while john takes the kids camping this weekend.
I just finished the Breaking dawn last night...I have read the entire series in 2 weeks. It was worth it and soooooo good! I love the way it ended!
Post a Comment