Some friends from church and I have really been wanting to get out of the house! We finally did it! We scheduled a girls night out to eat at Red Robin and then go see Momma Mia! Being the picture fanatic that I am I took some photos! Dinner was delicious and the movie was hilarious...in a very good way. The only downfall were some grouchy women in the theater. They were a little upset at us because we were talking during th TV commercials...the real previews hadn't even started yet and we were getting yelled at! This can only mean one thing: we're a fun crowd and those ladies were NOT! Anyway, it was a blast and we must do it again soon, even if summer plans are hard to work around!!



3 comments:
Looks fun..the rest of us totally missed out! Glad you got to go, I'd love to join next time around.
Girls Night Out Rocks!! Thanks for the fun time and pics!
Hooray! That was so much fun!! We need to do it more often! :)
Post a Comment