We just got home from church and Jayden was NOT in the mood for pictures, this is her I'm mad face! Rachel got Brett his favorite thing: A Ken Barbie!! Now dad can play too! Jayden and I got him a contoured pillow. Happy sleeping Brett.
Again, Jayden REALLY wanted food!
Brett and his dad watching golf. Just like me, Rachel was not impressed; she took a little nap!
Jayden finally got food and now she is fast asleep! This is a first for her!
We had a pretty mellow Father's Day, which is what Brett likes! His dad came up to our house and we had dinner together. Then the boys watched Golf, not my first choice, but they enjoyed it. Earlier before church we gave Brett his presents, but we couldn't make breakfast in bed since he gets home at 7:30 am. Rachel was so happy that it was finally Father's Day so she could give Brett her card and present. She loves her daddy so much much: in her card she thanked him for playing legos with her and scooping poop and mowing the lawn. What a great dad!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Our Hero
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awwwe...that is such a cute picture of Jayden sleeping in her high chair..she just wants FOOD!! A girl after my own heart!
How adorable! I love pictures where the kids are acting up. I find them so fun!
Looks like a fun father's day!
Golf on Fathers' Day, that is exactly what Adam wanted! Glad you guys had a great day, hope Brett is enjoying his Ken doll!
I can't believe you didn't like the golf...shocking! What you missed is probably what will go down as one of the greatest golf tournaments ever as Tiger won it with a torn ACL and a broken leg. I really need to teach you to play!
Okay, I must say the last two hours of golf were very interesting, and I did enjoy watching it, but before that it was boring...and I'm usually a stickler about sports on Sunday so Brett was REALLY lucky!!! (I'm out of towna dn have forgotten my password, hence the anonymous comment)
i love the sleeping in the high chair, so cute!
Post a Comment