I cannot believe it!!! She is getting too big too fast! Now I need another baby:):):) Jayden is loving life as she knows it: Slowing down on the crawling; she'd rather be climbing on furniture and trying to walk! She's getting into everything, but I actually think it's kinda cute, and very fun to watch her figure out the impossible. She loves all baby food, except peas, and also loves real food: Very easy to please! Her new favorite activity is taking bath with her older sister. She loved baths before, but now we've tossed the baby tub and she has a blast in the big tub playing with Rachel. Hopefully they will love each other as they grow older with no sibling rivalry ( yeah right!) She is just such a cutie and a fun spirit to have in our home. Love you Jayden! ( This post is a day late; she turned 9 mths. yesterday)
Friday, June 6, 2008
9 Months!!!!!!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
way too cute! she is just growing way too fast. I hate that I have not even seen her in person,,,, hopefully in the next couple of years that will happen -right?!?!?!
oh, and I love her little palm tree on her head. I did not start doing one with Brook until she was over a year old.
The time just flies, doesn't it?! I can't believe it has been so long, but then Luke's one now, so.... Happy 9 months Jayden!
Post a Comment