So we finally moved the play area! It took a long time and some smart thinking from my brother Lance, but we did it!!!
Dylan and Rachel prepping the area.
Lance loosening the play house with a jack, after realinzing that it was attached to cinder blocks!!!
Rolling the play house across the yard.
Success!!! The weather was sunny, then rainy, then sunny and ended with rain. After this shot it started pouring down rain and has been raining since. Needless to say this is what it looks like in our backyard today. Hopefully the sun will come out soon and we can finish the yard so we don't look like white trash anymore...it's really bugging me! Way to go Men!!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Yard Work : Step Two
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
looks like a ton of work!
i want shilo to have a play house thats cool like that!
way to work through the rain!
the yard looks great Sarah! I love that playhouse, I bet Rachel is in heaven. Nice work!
Sarah!!!! Remember me? I'm Cassie's mommy---You know, Chewie's girlfriend?
I found your blog and the pictures of you guys. Your kids are gorgeous! How are you??? You all look great. We have to catch up someday!
You know, it's really quite disappointing that I missed that. All that work and here Lance swoops in to steal the glory!! Bah.
It does look good though :)
Post a Comment