I can't believe it's been 10 MONTHS!!!!!! Jayden is getting way too cute. She is pulling herself on all the furniture and walking around the house that way. She even will let go and stand for a couple seconds before sitting down. She gets excited when she does this and starts laughing. She definitely wants to talk and tries to sing with Rachel. Every morning Rachel goes into Jayden's room and plays with her until I get in there. Jayden LOVES it and would rather have Rachel in there than me. I love it too but at the same time it makes me sad. She's for sure not a baby any more... I guess I need another one! (Come on Brett!) These two pictures are from the 4th...isn't she adorable!?!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Too Big, Too Fast!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment