Thursday, January 12, 2012

Temple Trip

Before the New Year we went to the temple as part of our Family Home Evening. It was supposed to rain that day, but it waited until we were leaving the parking lot:):)

 The girls loved these statues and we talked about how families can be together forever:)



 I made Jayden do a heart with her hands. She is just too cute!
 Brett and I tried to get a picture by Rachel with this statue couple, but Jayden would not allow it. She just HAD to be in the picture too!
 I'm not sure about this face, but that's Brett!

 They are soo sweet!! The above picture is natural and then I suggested the pose for the below photo:)

 They are just so happy together!! I wonder if they were friends in heaven?


 I've never noticed this nativity here before, but it's beautiful!
 Holiness to the Lord!

2 comments:

Dylan James said...

Those kids are so dang cute!

Colleen said...

What a wonderful family outing! Boy do those pictures capture winter in Washington or what?! I know it sounds weird, but it makes me a little nostalgic! :)