We kept it simple this year and had Christmas dinner with my brother Lance and his wife Angela. My Aunt Amy joined us at the last minute and we had a great time!
After we got home from church it was relax and play time!
We busted out the Lego's since the girls opened some Harry Potter Lego's that morning:):) Lance was sure enjoying himself!
We had to eat so everyone slowly came to the table: Rib Eye and New York steak, Balsamic asparagus, cheesy garlic rolls, potato bites and salad with homemade lemonade!
We are now ready to eat!!
Brett and I tried to get a cute picture of us, but it didn't work:(:(
That night the girls were so proud that they put all of the princess puzzles together. They are such sweet sisters!!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

2 comments:
Oh man!! It looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you take pictures and post them so those of us who are far away can live vicariously through them! And I so miss those legos!!
I have enjoyed reading up on all you have been up to on your blog! I think we will have to make a temple trip part of our advent calendar next year.
Post a Comment