Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

Jayden's preschool went to the Pumpkin Patch as one of their field trips. Jayden of course loved it!!! Brett was even able to go, so it was super exciting!She was happy that she brought her own lunch:)



 I love this. She thought Miss Maryanne was going to leave without her:):)
 While we waited for the rest of the kids we sang some songs.
 Jayden really gets into it. She is definitely a performer!!



 I think she was trying to scare some animal here. She cracks me up!
 On our way to find a pumpkin with our friends!
 This is the one Jayden wanted, ha! I let her have it but then we picked out a bigger one to take home as well.

 Kisses for daddy!
 Aren't they so cute together!! She LOVES her dad!!
 Good-bye Pumpkin Patch!!

1 comments:

Dylan James said...

How is it that every single picture of her is great?