For some reason, these are the only pictures I could find for Halloween!! I am losing my touch!! We did enjoy a school carnival, a friend's wards trunk or treat and a school party. Here are some pictures of the actual night of Halloween!
Rachel has been reading many of the American Girl books. At the time her favorite was Molly because of this tap dancing outfit. So one of my super amazing friends put this together for me in no time!!! Rachel was also insistent on having glasses and we could only find Harry Potter glasses! Funny thing is: Molly also has glasses just like these!! Looking cute Rachel!
Jayden wasn't particular and went through our dress up clothes. She found the Dorothy costume that Rachel wore in kindergarten. She looks pretty cute I'd say:)
Jayden later changed into Ariel because of a little accident! We only went to a few houses, but that was plenty!
Happy Halloween!!

1 comments:
Cuties!
Post a Comment