Ironically, the day I'm posting this (Feb. 23rd) we have snow outside today!:):) This was way back in December when we had a fun snow day with the kids:) They loved it!!
We started the morning with some random photos. Yes, I'm checking out The Pioneer Woman blog in the background:)
The girls decided to pose and show their spunky spirits!
I love your attitude Jayden!!
We finally go out in the snow and the girls are just smiling away!
Rachel started collecting snow in her bucket while
Jayden laid down and made a snow angel.
Then dad came outside and started a snow ball fight!! Go Dad!!
I had to get one shot of my cute girls:):)
Then they thought jumping on the trampoline would be fun, which it was:)
Then they went down the slide which was also fun and a little crazy:)
Jayden got cold and therefore a little grumpy:(
Brett distracted her by building a snowman
This was not good snow for a snowman:)
The best part about playing in snow
is getting hot cocoa with sprinkles on it! yum!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
December Snow
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment