Sunday I spent with my family and the Marchant family again. I couldn't help it, they are just a fun crowd!
My brother and his wife Angela came over to celebrate: )We started with gifts and then on to food! :)
Lance is just being silly here. My family's is a little crazy!:)
a princess puzzle
and a princess book...do I sense a theme?
photo calendar for my mom by request!:)
Lance and his favorite chocolate covered cherries:)
Grandpa Bob and a new hot shirt:)
Jayden looking stinkin adorable!!
My beautiful Rachel!
Lance got some new padded work jeans:)
Let's cook people!! Why are we just standing around???
yummy rib eye roast!!!
I get a little stressed when I cook for a big crowd, but I love it:)
one of the dinner tables with chocolate to start:)
me and Ang:)
the second dinner table:) What was I thinking?!!
the sillies put stockings on their heads:)
Jayden loves her Grandpa Bob!
Ashleigh and Rachel make a heart with their hands. anybody know where they would get that idea?:):)
Nena and me. She is so beautiful!
Nena and Rachel sneaking some dessert!
It was getting late, what can I say?
Love you Rach!!
Love all of our family and friends! We are so blessed!!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Christmas with my family
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What fun! Your family just looks like you enjoy being together. I love that!
Post a Comment