WE had Rachel's friend birthday party the week before her party due to some other circumstances:) She had a blast!
We started at the house singing to the birthday girl and having a light lunch. Rachel was surprised when her candles kept lighting back up:) Pretty tricky!
I love my Rachel! (please ignore the fact that I have no make-up on:()
The girls quite enjoyed themselves.
I had to take a picture of the cupcake because they took a while to put together, but the girls LOVED them! I also couldn't think of any way to make dolphin cupcakes, si I used my handy cricket and made dolphin toppers!
then I used the same dolphin cut out to make name tags for the goody bags:)
after eating we all piled in to different cars and headed on down to the pool! Unfortunately I was in the pool and couldn't take any pictures, but we had a blast!
Now back to the house to open presents:) Some of Rachel's favorites: Barbie, Fashion Fairytale doll and a unicorn pillow pet. She also loved her Zhu Zhu pets, lipstick, headbands, shirts, and silly bands. (thanks a lot Julia!:):))
some ladies wanted to party hard so they watched The Night at the Museum. Needless to say they all slept good that night!
Happy Birthday Rachel!
Monday, November 15, 2010
The friend party
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment