Monday, November 15, 2010

Disney on Ice

For Rachel's birthday present, I took her to see Disney on Ice a couple of weeks before her birthday:):) She was in heaven!! SHe had 10 dollars to spend and REALLY wanted the cotton candy, so I told her she could get it before we left. When we got there we found out it was $12!!!!!!! But it came with mickey mouse ears. (still not worth it!!) She was a happy camper though:) the opening of the crazy cast! Belle, which seems to be her favorite lately! Lilo and Stitch fire...cool! And of course the Toy Story cast, minus bullseye. Rachel was not impressed. He's such a cute horse:) the princesses and fun characters saying good-bye. See you next year! Of course a little mom and me shot:)

1 comments:

Dylan James said...

Cotton candy huh? I wonder where she gets THAT from??? =P