Happy 7th Birthday Rachel!!! WE love having you as part of our family! We love your kindness in the way you play with your little sister. We love that you love to read and act out and be silly with us. WE love all the special moments with you that only parents can have. We love you!!
We had a little family gathering Sunday evening after the fabulous primary program:) Here are the cuties with their favorite Uncle Lance!
Rachel picked everything we had, except the salad. She loves lasagna!
she also loves mom's rolls from Our Best Bites:) Thanks Nena for the wonderful job of modeling the rolls!
Rachel had to be at the table with Uncle Lance and Aunt Angela:)
and then it was time for presents:) My Grandmother sent this for Rachel. It was up on the wall last time we were there and Rachel liked it, so she gave it to her. She is super fabulous!
Grandma Kathy gave Rachel this beautiful Christmas dress with the matching doll dress of course. Rachel was in heaven!
Mayson gave her 3 Junie B. Jones books. Rachel finished one that night, She loves Junie B. Jones! It might have something to do with the fact that her teacher is also a fan and dressed up like her for Halloween:)
Grandma Taz got her two classic books: Little Women and Little House on the Prairie. We're excited to read those to Rachel! She also bought her this PINK Barbie, a Fashion Fairytale doll. Seriously, someone help me!!
Nena bought her the horse and carriage. Rachel was a little disappointed since she bought that the day before, but I was upset that she was being so ungrateful. I almost took all of her presents away!! What a stinker!! Thanks goodness for gift receipts and the Ken Barbie doll Rachel will now be getting. I'm done for:)
Rachel is so loved!
I feel blessed to have wonderful family and friends who give so much love to my girls!
I am blessed to be the mother of this Angel:)
We were all blessed that night to eat these delicious lava cakes with chocolate ganache on top and ice cream on the side. Positively sinful!
Love this face!!
I forgot to take a picture of the most important gift of the night: A Book of Mormon. In our church children are baptized at the age of 8. I thought it would be nice if Rachel had read the Book of Mormon and prayed about it before she got baptized. We started reading it the night of her birthday and she has been marking them when Jesus is mentioned. She loves the words of the gospel already and I love getting that chance to feel the spirit with her every night. You are so special Rachel. I am excited for the day when you get to be baptized and feel the spirit even more in your life. Happy Birthday!
Monday, November 15, 2010
The Final birthday party!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your updates and funny commentary! I can totally hear your voice! Those rolls do look delicious!!!!
Favorite Uncle Lance!! Hah! I am formulating my plan of attack to win back my rightful position... Just you wait!
Post a Comment