I picked up Jayden from preschool the Thursday before Thanksgiving and this is what she was wearing. Isn't she darling???!!
On the actual day of Thanksgiving we headed over to my mom's house for a yummy feast, as Rachel called it:) The girls played play dough so well together while we prepared the food.
The Feast! We took the skin off the turkey because it wasn't looking yummy. I know this doesn't look yummy yummy either but it tasted fabulous!
Our smaller than normal crew: Jayden, Grandma Kathy, Grandma Taz, Rachel, Brett and Grandpa Bob.
Me and my honey!
After the meal we made Turkey and Pilgrim Hat cookies from Our Best Bites:) The girls were so excited!
So proud!
After cookies we played Phase Ten. Rachel wanted to take a picture so Brett made this whiny face for her. It was pretty funny.
After the game we put together our Thanksgiving Tree. I found this idea from a blog called Crafts By Amanda. I thought it would be fun and the kids had fun making it!
We have much to be thankful for!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
A Day of Thanks
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
we made the same turkey oreo things. I should have gotten double stuff oreos. everytime i put the candy corn in the cookies crumbled. we used frosting as glue. they turned out really cute but I have a ton of leftover candy.
Fun day! You're so good to make fun treats with the girls. Those rolls look awesome. Our best bites is the best.
I love family Thanksgivings! Even if your group was smaller than usual. Cute treats and great tree!
Post a Comment