Sunday, June 20, 2010

Grad Party

I know you all think I'm crazy, but these people really are family:):):) Ashleigh had a pretty fun graduation party after graduating high school last week. Her mom and I went shopping for the food together and I came early to help set up, so it sort of felt like this was my girl graduating. Thankfully I have more than a few years to go! Here's the goofball Ashleigh sporting her cool 2010 glasses and showing off her oh so styling banner! The dessert table: cookie/brownie platter, lemon cakes (my faves), mini cheesecakes (not my faves), cream puffs, bundt cake, carrot cake and fruit with a chocolate fountain! You can't really tell from this awesome blurry picture, but there is a frame of pictures starting with Ashleigh in kindergarten up to senior year. Too cute! Her school colors were blue and green so we got jelly bellies and I made yummy jell-o popcorn to match:) The main food: green salads, pasta salads, potato salads, chips and dip, veggie tray, lemonade:) BBQ outside: chicken kabobs, spare ribs, brats, hot dogs and cheeseburgers! Needless to say there was plenty of food and I had more than my fair share of it! Me and Ashleigh! Ashleigh and her mom, although her mom looks like her friend here....so not fair!:):):) Ashleigh and the girls with their new friend Emily. They pretty much lived on that trampoline all day!! Ashleigh opening cards from everyone...notice Rachel has to be part of everything. I think she's Ashleigh's shadow! We love you Ashleigh!! Congratulations Girl!!

1 comments:

Dylan James said...

Wow what a party! You guys rock