Sunday, June 20, 2010

Field Trip!

Rachel had her first field trip the day before school got out. I must say I was a little disappointed that we went to The Children's Museum, but what's a girl to do? Rachel had a blast so I guess that's all that matters:) This was Rachel's first time on a bus and she was so extremely excited she could hardly contain herself. It looks like she finally settled down:) A small portion of our group of 4 kindergarten classes awaiting to hear the instructions to go play. Suspense!! First stop: learning about trees! Did you know that cashews grew on a fruit tree and there's only one cashew on the bottom of each piece of fruit? No wonder they're so expensive. I guess you learn something new everyday! Now time to make paper...out of PAPER and water:):):) Too cool! And off to play! Rachel loves to sing and dance so naturally this was where she headed first! Everyone wanted tocontrol the lights and sounds. Surprisingly there was no fighting:) Our little chef! She really does LOVE to cook and bake with me. She even loves watching Giada on the food network! water craziness! Our super styling construction worker: Rachel! One shot of mom in there. WE had a good time and I loved being with just Rachel!

1 comments:

Dylan James said...

That chef picture is awesome.
Rachel's hilarious - so excited about a bus ride. We used to get excited about things like that, too. I guess when you're that age, most everything is new and exciting :)