Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lance's Birthday!

My brother just had a birthday and turned 27!! yes, that means I am REALLY old!!! WE had a small celebration with my mom, and we had quite the good time! As soon as he got to my house, Rachel and I made him wear his birthday crown. Isn't he pretty?! Lance requested beef chow mein and pot stickers, which I was happy to provide as they are some of my favorites!!! Lance was quiet the trooper and even posed for me. This really cracks me up! Lance and his wife Angela eating the cherry crisp that he requested, which I was not happy to make because I don't like cherries, but he was happy! Afterward, we played a game called, "you gotta be kidding." It was interesting and something different, and we got quite a kick out of it! Soon I will be able to post my birthday! It's my golden year!!!! Anyone wanna guess what that means? And can you guess how old I'll be turning!!!???!?!? Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Silivrenwolf said...

I think Lance needs to wear that crown more often! lol

Dylan James said...

Hahaha!! I'm so posting that picture of lance on youtube!!