Rachel and her friend Julia were outside today and brought me this really cool, big worm!! They were so excited and proud of them selves. Rachel was letting it have some fresh air:):):)
Hungry?
How about now?
I think Jayden is now mastering the eating by herself.
Isn't she doing great?!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
How to Eat Fried Worms?
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your girls are so cute and getting so big! I can't believe it. I love Rachael's face. She's pretty proud of that worm :)
Washington has the best big ewey gooey worms! And Luke also seems to finally be getting the eating with a utensil...a little behind Miss Jaden!
At least they weren't picking up slugs--whole new experience for me up here! ;)
Jaden is so dang cute!
The cutest grandkids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ewww! those things gross me out!
the girls are getting so big!
the other day i came across a picture of shilo and rachel as little babies laying on their tummys. man how time flies!
maybe we should meet up for lunch again soon?
Post a Comment