Over Mother's Day weekend we visited my Grandparents in Irrigon, Oregon. Don't know where that is? That's because it's in the middle of nowhere! The girls had a blast though because they have a fun backyard, and the weather was beautiful!
Rachel and Jayden are helping my grandparents landscape...amazing girls!
This trip Jayden wanted to do everything Rachel did...Rachel watching Annie
Jayden watching Annie!
For Mother's Day Rachel picked a pink flower for my Grandma of course!
Rachel and Jayden playing at the well. They were soo cute to watch the whole trip!
Jayden laying on her tummy watching tv with the great grand folk because...
Rachel was on her tummy too!
Me with my good looking grandparents! I love you!
We had a great time and we'll be making more visits throughout the summer, yeah! There were some super duper cute photos of Jayden that I didn't get on my camera, so I'll have to post those later. Seriously, the cutest thing ever!! Stay tuned!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Grandparents
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your girls are so cute..and yes, amazing too! Your grandparents are darling as well..glad you had a fun trip!
How fun! It's amazing what a little open space and some sunshine can do for kids. I love that Jayden wanted to be just like big sis...what a cute pair!
aren't grandparents the best thing ever!
glad you had a really nice time!
I wish I could have gone! Very cute. And I love in that picture that Jayden is the one with the huge shovel haha
I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your grandparents. That's great! Cute pictures also!
Post a Comment