Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! ( The Good in Life) - Updated!

Last night was such a blast! Some ladies from our ward had a girls night out...and we went a little crazy! First we stopped at Olive Garden (I'll post those pictures when I get them), then we headed to my friend Kristen's house to watch "Made of Honor, then off we went frolicking in the night:):):) Okay, we have such a fun group of ladies, isn't everyone jealous?! We had so many yummy treats!

I think I ate almost all of the M&M's...they were just so good!
So, let me explain these pictures!! One of the ladies went home after Olive Garden instead of hanging with the crew. (She really wanted to finish Breaking Dawn). So we thought we would send a little Edward her way. (Twilight book stuff) On the cover of Twilight is a picture of hands holding an apple...so we appled this ladies house! We made a little note form Edward, stopped at Safeway to get some apples, took bites out of them, cause that's what Edward would do, and left them on her front porch. Of course we also howled at the moon, and wanted to only take one car so we all managed to somehow fit into my Acura MDX, I know, we're amazing! The next morning I found out that some of the girls went out after our fun and "feathered" someone's house! This person was the one who came up with all of this craziness, so she needed a little fun at her house too! I'll get photos of that soon too! If you've read the 4th book in the series you'll know why we used feathers...! I'll update the post when I get more photos! (We miss you Carlie and Colleen! Don't ya wish you were in Washington now??) More Photos:
Olive Garden
Back at Kristen's
Apple Prank Prep, yes we're that crazy! Apple Prank Feathering Prank: Wish I were there! (Oh Edward!!)

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Of course I do! I miss you gals too! You sure know how to have a ladies' night out! Wish I was there!

Michelle said...

Wow! What a fun night! You're right, I am so jealous!
=)

Paige said...

All that on a Tuesday night? You guys are crazy

Barlow Family said...

That sounds so much fun! I wish I could have been there! So Jealous! We will have to have another one when I get back in town!

kelly said...

how much fun!
i love the apples prank!

Unknown said...

ROFL! I LOVE the feathers! What a great prank. I just finished the entire series last week and LOVED it!

You have an amazing group of ladies in your ward. I'm quite jealous!