Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Weston, Oregon

My mom, Rachel, Jayden and I went to Oregon to visit my Grandparents. Rachel was spoiled to no end: eating cookies and candy. Grandpa even let her drive his pick up truck (too bad I didn't get a picture of that). It was the smallest town I've ever seen, but we had fun playing games, riding horses (Grandpa & Grandpa) and being silly with each other. Hopefully we can visit them more often so Rachel will remember them. It was awesome to have 4 generations in one house hold! Help...two slide shows AGAIN!!!! What am I doing wrong???

3 comments:

camille said...

ahhhhhh, how sweet. it really looks like all you girls had a great time! your grandpa looks like a total happy old man. =)

Colleen said...

Looks like a fun trip! Too bad your teaching partner wasn't there to back you up for your church class.... And your preschool pics are so cute! Ben loves Thumbelina!

Chalonn said...

cute pics...looks like such a fun trip..I love visiting grandparents..I want my kids to know them and love them like I do....Rachel looks like she is having no problem getting to know them..