Friday, March 28, 2008

A Day in the Life of a Preschooler

So, Brett and I were able to go to Rachel's Preschool and be one of the kids. It was such a precious time with our angel and we loved every minute of it! They are acting out Thumbelina for the month of March, so those are the last few pictures. Enjoy! (Sorry about the two slide shows. I cannot figure out how to delete one. any suggestions???)

7 comments:

kelly said...

love your slide show!
looks like you guys had a great time. rachel's a lucky girl to have you two!

Paige said...

That looks like a delightful preschool! What a great place. And what great parents.

I'm sure Laine would have loved to join in the fun.

Aimee Oliver said...

ok, so you figured out the slideshow, now help me!!

Cute pictures!!!
Aimee

Torrie said...

i'm glad you two had fun being 'the kids' for the day!
love the family photo on top, and

i have no idea how you even did the slide show so i can't help you delete one:)

curly girl said...

Hey, girl! I "found" you on Mindy's blog, so I thought I'd check in on you! What a cute blog!

Chalonn said...

Very cute..I forgot that Rachel goes to Mrs. Snyder too..isn't she wonderful?

camille said...

I loved your slide show stuff! you guys all look right at home there! hee hee hee hee