Well, I thought I would give this blogger thing a shot, so here's to you Torrie!!! After spending an hour or so trying to decorate my blog I finally gave up, so this is the decoration you will be seeing until a professional blogger can help me out:) I was a little hesitant to start this blog because my thinking is that this will pretty much be a brag page, but I LOVE reading everyone else's blog, and no, I do not think anyone is bragging, so if I gave anyone that impression I am sorry! I guess I can look at this as an ongoing Christmas letter (hee, hee) Hopefully in the next week I can post some recent photos and going ons in our life at the Platteborze home. I hope to hear from EVERYONE soon! Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
way to go girl,, it looks great.
p.s. we need to chat soon.
wooohoo! now i can check on you while you check on me! i am so glad you started blogging- just look at it as an online journal..
did you know you can even get it printed and bound? paige has the web site it you want to know.
great to hear from you!!!!!
btw: i love the backdrop, it's so sarah:)
I don't think of it has bragging! We want to hear what is going on with you and yours! I look forward to more!
Nice, you are finally off probation. If you'd just stop posting those r-rated things Sarah, they will let you post more often. Just kidding! Your blog looks great, I am glad we will be able to keep in touch this way!
I think you're blog looks great too :) and I love your idea of an on-going Christmas letter- thats perfect!
Post a Comment