Tuesday, March 11, 2008

6 months old!

I cannot believe Jayden is so old!! At her appointment she weighed 16.5 pounds and was 26.25 inches long. She is such a joy to have in the house; always smiling and laughing. She has just started to sit on her own, although she will usually fall over after a few minutes and just roll around and play. She REALLY wants to crawl, but she can't get the legs going yet so she pulls herself by her arms; it's pretty hilarious! As you can see in the picture she puts everything in her mouth. She loves her rice cereal and veggies: green beans, carrots, squash and sweet potatoes. I haven't tried fruit yet but I know she'll love that too. We are so lucky to have another sweet angel in our house.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!! it is quite the feeling to have a tiny person around again after its been a little while..I'll never forget that feeling. Its probably the only thing that will get us to maybe have another one someday..maybe.