Rachel was pretty excited to see her Easter basket Sunday morning...she even got into Jayden's "for her". It was pretty cute. We had a great EARLY day...church (where I sang in sacrament, taught my primary class & did sharing time! How relaxing). Then we did have some relaxation at Brett's mom's house where we had a yummy ham dinner, and had MANY Easter Egg hunts for Rachel...she was overjoyed. Unfortunately they were inside due to the wonderful pouring down rain here in Seattle! We hope everyone had a great Easter and we are grateful for our Savior and his love for us! (Sorry my pic.'s are so weird, I'm still learning:):))
Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter Fun!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YAY!!! love the easter pics,,,, where did you get rachels dress? is that gymboree? I have not been in there in probably 3-4 months (I am being sooo good).
oh, and I swear,,, Brett never changes - - always in FOX appereal! that is probably what he will want to be burried in! lol
Post a Comment