I've been tagged by my friend Mindy to do this ABC thing, so I'll give it a shot! A- Attached or single: Attached B - Best Friends: Brett, Tamra, Nena, Michelle (people I can be my true self around!) C- Cake or Pie: cake in the form of cupcakes or chocolate cream pie, yum! D - Day of Choice: Sunday; I love to go to church and see friends, relax and eat dinner with family. E - Essential Item: pictures, I could not live without them! F - Favorite Color: Right now I'm into blue, black is a classic, but they're all good in certain shades:) G - Gummy bears or worms: sour worms H - Hometown: Everett I - Indulgences: Almost any food (I'm an addict). Right now I'm into Everyday Italian J - January or July: That's tough: I love hot cocoa in January, but I LOVE seeing Emily (my big sis.) in July! K - Kids: Rachel and Jayden: my two beautiful girls L - Life is not complete without: People to share it with (and food) M - Marriage Date: August 22, 1998 (10 years this year!!!) N - Number of siblings: 5 O - Oranges or apples: Oranges if I don't have to peel them, although apples dipped in caramel is yummy too! P - Phobias or fears: My greatest fear is having one or more of my children taken from me. (I have to agree with Mindy on this, which is why Istopped watching all the CSI, and Without a Trace type shows) Q - Quotes - I'm not good with this. The only one I can think of: "To be or not to be? That is the question" From Hamlet. R - Reasons to smile: My angels. I also love to surprise people (in a good way of course) Their reaction makes me happy and I smile...and being silly with Rachel (like right now!!) S - Season: Winter: again, love the hot cocoa and snow (as long as you have all the right gear!) T - Tag some friends: I've never tagged anybody... maybe Emily Nedry and Carlie Barlow. They are both new parents, so maybe they will need something to do :):):) U - Unknown fact about me: I'm kinda an open book... I used to dress in black and smoke in high school. OH... and this is very BAD so please no one hate me, but I love watching The Girls Next Door:(:(:( V - Very favorite store: I'm a Gymboree addict and I LOVE Anthropologie, although I've never actually bought anything from there before. W - Worst Habit: It is so embarrassing but if I am being honest I would have to say my picking. I have an awful habit of picking at my skin. Again, I'm right with Mindy on this one. It's the worst habit ever!!! I've the same patch of stuff on my chin because it won't go away from all my picking!!!) X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound...especially when pregnant:) Y - Your favorite food: I love food!! Don't make me choose... how about a food I don't like: Mushrooms!!! Z - Zodiac: Cancer
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what in the heavens name?
and no, my second head will not stop us from hang'n.
but i do need to get a dr appt asap!
& my cleaning gal comes mon. so maybe we can head out to lunch or a park while she's here?
p.s fix your blog - i want to read those! jk
The Girls Next Door?! Really? I'm shocked!!! Might be time to see the bishop. (kidding, I can tease cause I have some tv vices as well)
It was fun to read all about you. Thanks for being a good sport and sharing. I am sorry to hear that you also suffer from the picking habit. Peter keeps telling me that I need psycho-therapy to help cure me. It probably will have to come to that some day.
so many fun ones to ask you about...I loved this- I could hear your voice on almost all of it too! You are so funny.
"Anthropologie" are you sure about that one???? hee hee hee hee
ok, and R - - - yup I would have to agree with that one for you! like when you guys showed up in CALIFORNIA 6 months PREGNANT and had not told me!!!!!!! you almost ended up with a black eye! =)
btw,,, how does Hawaii sound for our 10 year??? we so need to chat soon! We miss you guys! =(
It was great to see you and the girls. Laine had so much fun with Rachel, she's been asking when "Shilo and her friend Rachel can come back to play."
You are great. Thanks for sharing. Glad you're not a "parkie" anymore.
Post a Comment