Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Northwest Trek in the Northwest weather!

Towards the end of February we headed to the Northwest Trek. They had a special going so it was affordable for my family:):) However, the rain came down and so it was not as fun as it could have been.

 We went with our friends Nena and Mayson. The girls were so glad they had someone to bug on the train ride:)

 One of the favorites was the buffalo. They were close i could have reached out and touched them, but that was forbidden:(:(


 Rachel also loved seeing the Cougar because her school teachers love the Cougars. She's been brainwashed at a young age!
 Since it was raining we were glad to go and watch a short film...or so we thought. It was just a super short video on a laptop that was made back in the day. After it was over my friend and I exchanged funny glances with one another.
 So...we let the kids play in there a bit before we headed back out in the rain.

 Jayden sure does love to get her picture taken! I didn't have my camera out as much as I wanted because of the rain, so I feel like we didn't get many pictures:(:( We had a fun time though, but next time we'll just stick to the zoo.

0 comments: