Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Disneyland Day 2: Seaworld!

On the second day we drove down to San Diego and went to Seaworld! My personal favorite!!

 Rachel and Brett went on this ride:Atlantis. It was super cool, but I missed getting a picture of them at the top so I just photographed another group to show what it does. Rachel was a tough chick!
 On the start of an adventure: get ready to see lots of animals!


 This walrus was so cool!


 This bird was literally right next to me...I did not zoom my camera. Creepy!




 Jayden was afraid to touch the sea stars, but she finally did it!



 My favorite part: the shows! The girls were entranced the whole time!






 We went on this ride that took us over the Ocean. Very calm and relaxing!
 A fun part for the girls: the play area. Jayden was right in her element here!





 More fun kid rides and then time to go back to the hotel!
 The girls got to spend some of their money here and they felt like it was Christmas! All that sacrifice paid off!
 Typical CA style, traffic stopped because of a stand off. Lovely! We finally made it back in time for bed so we could go to Disneyland again!
Brett's dad also joined us, but he has all the pictures of him with the girls...I'll have to update:):)

0 comments: