Monday, June 18, 2012

Baby Dawson!

My sister Emily had a baby boy in January. My mom and I were lucky enough to go down and visit her and hold the precious:)


 While we were there we also helped the boys go through old clothes and clean their room...you know how they can get, right?
 Proud Grandma. I think she did the most holding out of anyone that week!


 I had the privilege to take the kids to school every morning. My good looking niece and nephews: Victoria, Delmar Jr, and Dalton.

 Love the cute feet!
 Good-bye Dawson. We will miss you!!
 We also went and visited my Grandparents for a day. In the hall of their house I found my favorite picture of my Grandpa McGill. Isn't he handsome?
 We had a good time and I am so glad we got to see them. Since they moved to Arizona we don't get to see them as much:(
 I had a great time in Arizona, but it was nice to come home to this:
 and this:
Love my girls!

0 comments: