This year we decided to celebrate big on the birthdays since we're going to Disneyland in May. Rachel wanted a few friends over for a play date and cupcakes, so I said yes:) Then at the last minute she wanted a tea party. I told her since it was a no school day we could make it a tea party but I wasn't going to buy decorations. We had to use what was in the closet. We had most of the food on hand already so it was the easiest party I've ever thrown!
I was trying to scale down on the number of friends she could invite, but since it was a no school day all around, she was able to invite kids from other districts. So we brought in some cousins and a friend from Shoreline. They were such a great group of girls!
I'm glad I stock up on napkins and plates when they go on sale. It was nice to have everything on hand!
I did have a little help from friends that loaned me the tiered plate, tea cups and tea pot:):)
Rachel also opted to have cute sugar cookies instead of cupcakes. They turned out pretty cute! Good pick Rachel!
Look who just turned 8!!!
Pinkies out girls!!
Love you Rachel!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment