My mom left on Friday before Christmas so we celebrated with her before she went to the airport. Her sister Amy was with her with her boyfriend and they all brought gifts for the girls of course!!
My mom bought me two new pans. I've been needing them and I love them!!
We gave my mom a photo album of the girls and...
a new styling sweater:)
Don't ask, but they are silly!!!
Sometimes the girls get mad at me when I want them to pose. Just let us open the presents mom!!!
crafts and puzzles from Amy
That deserves and group photo!
and now for the madness...just warning you!!
tinker toys for Jayden and a vet book for Rachel. She really wants to be a vet.
Dora sweat outfit for Jayden and American girl books for Rachel among other books!
Here's the madness...I told you!!! Someone save me!!
My mom bought this book on Ebay for the girls. It was one that she read to us kids when we were younger and it was very special to us. My girls were anxious to hear it! The title is, I Wonder When He Comes Again. Love it!!!
Merry Christmas Mom!!

1 comments:
The title of this post in itself makes it awesome.
Post a Comment