While my Grandparents were here we celebrated a birthday! We made my Grandma's favorite cake: Carrot Cake and had a great family get together. The celebration started on the trampoline while the food was getting prepared and then we were able to feast!
I love my Grandpa so much! He has alzhiemers and it is so sad to watch so I tried to capture any moments I could with him and the kids:)
So photogenic!!
My Grandma even tried the trampoline whith Jr. Maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks!:):)
Priceless: They look like spies!
Out of the blue a butterfly landed on my Grandmother's hand. She passed it on to Rachel. It was such an amazing experience and the kids were surprised that we caught a wild butterfly!! Don't worry. After some pictures we let the butterfly fly away!
My Grandpa even decided to try out the trampoline!! I have some brave Grandparents!
I just love this picture with Grandma and Rachel.
My grandparents are pretty amazing!
The feast: Spicey honey chicken, Spinace strawberry salad, corn on the cob, veggies, chips and dip, beans, potato salad and more cupcakes. Thanks Our Best Bites for your super fabulous recipes!!
IT was quite a crowd but we managed to squeeze in!
Happy birthday Grandma!
She's been needing new knives...just be careful!!
I DO NOT like carrot cake....BUT this carrot cake surpreme from Our Best Bites was TO DIE FOR!!!!! I wouldn't make it all the time because there are plenty oh fattening ingredients, but it is sooo delicious!!
Everyone was wiped out later...so t.v. time!!!

1 comments:
Great pictures. It's so sad to see the ones we love grow old. Those pictures are going to be keepsakes forever.
Post a Comment