Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Brett turns 40!!!

I cannot believe that my super fabulous husband is 40!!!! I wanted to make this a special night, but not too crazy...that's not his style:):)

I went with the black theme and Brett's mom helped put up the streamers.

I made some cupcakes and bought some mini cupcakes:)

We had Mexican food, Brett's favorite! Carne asada and chicken fajitas.

I forgot to take pictures later, so this is all I got:):) Thanks to whomever was taking these!!

I made this poster for my hubby. Not perfect, but I think it suites him!



Jayden was loving the food. Especially the cupcakes!

Brett's mom, Brett and one of Brett's good friends, Dan.

Happy birthday dad!

I hope you made a good wish! Here's to another 40 years and more! I love Brett!!! Can't wait to throw another fun party for you when you turn 50!!

0 comments: