Thursday, February 24, 2011

So mad at myself!!

I usually don't do anything fabulous for Valentine's Day. We usually have a nice dinner and some candy and cards. But this year I was looking at Our Best Bites blog and I was inspired to go all out, so I did! I started Sunday morning with a super cute breakfast and decorations and then a super yummy dinner that night with the family. Steak, chicken and shrimp fondue followed by chocolate fondue. I took a TON of pictures and was having a great day. That night I asked Brett to take a picture of me and my brother so I would be in at least one photo. He went to take the picture and said, "did you know there's no memory card in your camera?" What?!?!?!?!?! All the pictures I took that morning and night were lost in the air, gone, never existed!! I was not a happy camper and had to calm my self down. This is what I get instead: a few dorky photos:(:( Jayden was enjoying the fondue! a small snipit of the decorations. I don't think I can take it much longer, I'm just so sad I lost all those pictures:(:(

1 comments:

Angela said...

Lol x 10! I look like im choking in one of the photos and the other a heart is eating my face