Thursday, February 24, 2011

Celebrate!

My calling in church is the Stake Primary Secretary and I work with some fabulous people! Two of them had birthdays in December and we celebrated with a dinner at my house. We had garlic rosemary pork loin with roasted potatoes and asparagus and homemade rolls. So yummy!! Yes, I've made this before, but it's sooo yummy!! Notice yet another banner:):) The birthday girl: Debbie! The birthday kids: Buzz and Debbie. I love that I caught this look on Buzz's face. I can't wait until he sees this! My fabulous presidency members: Melanie, Buzz, Debbie and Kim Another good one of Buzz while he eats his lava cake and ice cream. I'm starting to think he does this on purpose:) Of course I had to get a shot of myself in there somewhere:) Happy birthday Buzz and Debbie! I LOVE working with you two!

0 comments: