A good friend of mine is having a boy in March and I wanted to throw her a shower so I'm posting a few pictures for her:) Her colors are blue and green and of course we had to have some yummy food!
I love this food!
Don't these look heavenly? They were!! I couldn't stop eating them!!
These were pretty yummy too! Spinach and red pepper quiches:)
OF course I made a banner. I love banners! In fact, I think I'm obsessed!
ME and my friend Sarah! Isn't she a cute pregnant lady?:)
Of course she got a ton of presents and it was fun watching her open them:)
Her mother bought her this monkey because she thought the monkey's tummy looked like Sarah's. Too cute!!
Sarah and her girls Aly and Desy. Congrats Sarah!!
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Baby shower fun
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment