Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Dresses

This year for Christmas dresses I was going to do a brown theme. I found Jayden's dress last year at The Gap on clearance...love it!!! So this year I was searching for something that caught my eye for Rachel. Nothing really caught my eye, but my mom and I found this dress that is black with champagne color and gold in it. I'm not a huge fan of black and brown together, but hopefully it works. They're so stinkin cute that it doesn't really matter any way! I took some shots for Grandpa and this is what we got: They both look so grown up!! What is happening here?!! I love this! Brett was showing Jayden what to do, but I think it's cute:) Jayden's turn! I love the fun aspect of this photo. They are just darling! This was Sunday morning after church. We were running too late before church, so this is all I got. I wanted a picture with Rachel, but she had already changed. Oh well:)

0 comments: