Happy Birthday Dad!!
Brett turned 39 this year. Can you believe it??!! I don't:) We had a small celebration with his mom. She brought Filet Mignon for me to grill up and I made homemade scallop potatoes. YUM!! For dessert he wanted chocolate frosted brownies. Those were pretty yummy too! We all helped to purchase a xbox controller for him and that night he used it while playing with the guys...only til midnight this year. I guess he is getting old!
Brett with the ladies!
We are so lucky to have you in our lives. We love being silly with you and snuggling with you. You complete us daddy!! We love you!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Happy Birthday to you!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
More and more cute outfits! So fun. And a very happy birthday to a great dad and wonderful hubby!
Post a Comment