Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Farm

It's been raining a bit lately, (imagine that!) but on Wednesday there was some guaranteed sunshine! Some friends and I took advantage of this weather and went to the farm! It was a beautiful day! We arrived a little late because we wanted to wait for Rachel to get out of school and this is where we found our friends! Jayden was going so fast, her boot fell off! There were also these hay bales. The kids would run across and then jump off the end! Go Rachel! To be a kid again:) All smiles I believe this was a tire horse swing. Whatever it was Jayden loved it! It wouldn't be a day at The Farm without the duck races. Our duck was dead last. boo! Ahh...the lovely pile O corn! The kids spent the majority of their time in here. Who wouldn't? It's pretty cool. I even went in! throwing... laying... beautiful! I love this. Rachel makes new friends instantly. Here they are burying her. Is that a good thing? Jayden was full of smiles today. Good thing! Rachel had this brilliant idea to fill her socks with corn! I told her not to forget it before we left, but she did:) The Farm also has this super awesome hay maze with a slide at the end..Rachel thought it was a roller coaster! It was actually quite bumpy. I think Jayden caught some air here:) Finding her way to the slide:) Last stop was the pumpkin patch. Rachel finally found a pumpkin that we didn't get a picture of and is still not carved. Oh well. Thanks weather for giving us a beautiful day!

0 comments: