I will be catching up on my blogging soon, but until then you get to look at these:) Rachel had her first day of 1st grade today! She was so excited, but was sooo sad!! I hate that she'll be gone all day! I love having her around:):)
Her first outfit was not what I wanted her to wear, but after she saw the rain, this is what she picked! Hopefully she'll wear something a little cuter over the next couple of days. I'll be in Utah for her second and third day of school, so I will blog about her outfits when I get back. I know I'm crazy but the outfits are my favorite part of going back to school:)
Brett didn't get the boots in the photo which makes the outfit a little cute:) Jayden of course had to get in there too!
trying to figure out where to hang her backpack
The cute girls! Rachel was ready for us to leave, so we left. I can't wait to hear all about her first day!!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
First day of school!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So exciting, so cute!
Post a Comment