I cannot begin to tell you how long Rachel has been waiting to lose a tooth! When she first noticed her bottom tooth was loose, she would not leave it alone until it was so loose I just barely tugged on it and out it came! The tooth fairy was too kind and gave her $5!!! Also, there was a note saying that only the first tooth would get $5 and the other teeth would be $1. She make just break the bank!:):):) A few days after her first tooth came out her front ooth was loose and within a matter of 2 days it was also out. Go Rachel!
Rachel with her front tooth...can you just see the excitement? you sure can't see the tooth in that shiny Ziploc bag:)
Jayden really wanted her picture taken with Rachel's tooth, so here she is. Too cute!
And of course Rachel always has to throw in an awesome pose!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Rachel'l lost her first tooth!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love her new toothless grin!
Hahaha okay Jayden with Rachel's tooth is hilarious.
Post a Comment