For Memorial day we had a couple friends over to celebrate. (and eats lots of yummy food!)
Ashleigh thought the size of my pineapple was funny, so I snapped a photo of her loving it:)
The food, almost gone: Baby back ribs, watermelon, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, dip and lemonade:)
Brain (Lance's friend), Lance and Angela. The weather decided to let us go outside for a while:):)
Ashleigh, Rachel, my mom and Jayden. The fun table!
Bradlee and Elena. He decided to bring some brats, so he had to grill them!:)
My honey and me!
The yummy dessert! Chocolate chip, mini M&M and marshmallow cookie crust with marshmallows and chocolate melted on top...sort of like smore's:):):) Sooo yummy!!!
I have some cute shots of the girls on my mom's camera. Now if only her card would let me download them!!! Oh well, I'll have to blog about that later:):):)
Monday, June 14, 2010
Memorial Day
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Now I remember why I don't read your blog too often - it makes me miss you guys too much!
Post a Comment